Shipping & Returns
All purchases originated from www.stokesstores.com are limited to shipping within Canada. The shipping address provided at the time of checkout must be a valid and a complete Canadian Shipping address.
All first time orders must have the same billing and shipping address. Any orders that are placed with different billing and shipping addresses will be reviewed by Stokes Ecommerce department and my contact the customer if necessary before shipment.
Shipping fees made simple:
SHIPPING METHOD AND TIMING
All purchases originated from www.stokesstores.com will be shipped ground via Canada Post Ground Service. You may track your order on the Canada Post website using the tracking number sent to your e-mail address. All orders will be delivered within 1 to 8 business days.
RETURNS BY MAIL
All returns by mail that were purchased from www.stokesstores.com must meet the following criteria.
- Merchandise is unused, in original packaging.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) must be obtained within 21 days of the purchase date. An RMA # can be obtained by visiting www.stokesstores.com and logging into your account.
- A return address will be provided to you at the same time that the RMA is issued.
- Returned merchandise must be received at the return address provided within 31 days of the purchase date.
- All delivery costs associated with returning the merchandise are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- All returned merchandise will be inspected upon receipt. Only following this inspection will a refund be processed to the same credit card or PayPal account.
- The refunded amount will reflect the price of the item at the time of purchase and any applicable taxes.
- Shipping charges on the original purchase and any applicable taxes on the shipping charges will not be refunded.
- Unauthorized returns or returns that do not meet the abovementioned criteria will not be refunded and the merchandise will be returned to the customer at their own cost.