CONTEST “Stokes – Biscayne Picnic Basket Giveaway”
- The “Stokes – Biscayne Picnic Basket Giveaway” contest (hereafter “Contest”) is organized by Stokes Inc. It starts on “June 17, 2017” and closes on “June 23, 2017” at “23:59” (EDT). Any reference to time in this document indicates Eastern Daylight saving Time (EDT).
- The Contest is open to all residents of Canada, who have reached the age of majority in the province or territory in which they reside, and is governed by Canadian law, by the start date of this contest as identified above, with the exception of the employees, agents and/or representatives of Stokes Inc., its distributors or affiliated companies, advertising agencies or any contributor to the Contest, as well as anyone with whom an employee, agent and/or representative is domiciled or any member of his or her immediate family. For these official rules, “immediate family” refers to the father, mother, brothers, sisters, children, husband, wife or partner of such an employee, agent and/or representative.
HOW TO ENTER
3.1 Like the contest post found at https://www.facebook.com/StokesStores/ and write where you’d like to go on your picnic in the comments. You can enter the Contest until “June 23, 2017” “23:59”.
3.2 One (1) entry per person, for the duration of the contest.
3.3 Chances of winning are dependent on the total number of eligible entries received by the Contest Closing Date.
3.4 No purchase necessary.
- There is 1 “Bicayne Picnic Basket” (http://www.stokesstores.com/en/biscayne-24-piece-picnic-basket.html) prize available to be won consisting of the following items:
- 1 Basket
- 4 knives
- 4 forks
- 4 spoons
- 4 plates
- 4 wine glasses
- 1 wine cork
- 1 salt shaker
- 1 pepper shaker
- The prize is non-transferable and must be accepted as offered, as there will be no substitutions and no cash equivalent.
- Retail value prize package: $99.99 Canadian.
- Selection Process: On June 27th, 2017, the winner will be selected by random draw from among all eligible entries received by the contest closing date.
- Winners will be contacted via Facebook message. If a selected entrant cannot be contacted within 48 hours of the draw, or the required declarations and releases are not received within the prescribed period, or if a potential winner does not comply with these Contest Rules or is deemed ineligible for any reason, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. The decisions of the Sponsors shall be final in all matters relating to this contest.
- Among all the Entries received by Facebook, 1 (one) draw will be conducted on “June 27th, 2017” at “14:00”, at the offices of Stokes located at 5660 Ferrier Street, Montreal, Quebec H4P 1M7 for the Prize.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- To be declared winner, the entrant who is randomly chosen for the Prize must respect the entry and eligibility conditions stipulated in this document. Failure to respect one or several of these conditions means the winner will be disqualified and another random draw will be conducted to choose another winner.
- Limit of 1 (one) prize to be won.
- Stokes Inc. will contact the Winners by “Facebook Message”. In the event that Stokes Inc. cannot contact the selected entrant of one or several of the draws for whatever reason within forty-eight (48) hours following the draw, Stokes Inc. will conduct as many draws as necessary from the Entries to find a Prize winner.
- Stokes Inc. will inform the Winner by e-mail and/or by mail and/or by phone and/or by messenger of all the details related to how the Winner will receive the Prize.
- In the event that it is not possible to deliver the Prize to the Winner, for whatever reason, the Prize must be claimed at Stokes Inc. office by “August 27th, 2017” at the latest; otherwise it shall become null and void. In such case, the Prize will not be redrawn and will simply not be awarded.
- Stokes Inc., its respective companies and divisions and any other moral person of its corporate group, its affiliated broadcast distributors, advertising and promotional agencies and their respective shareholders, administrators, executives, employees and agents, as well as any contributor to the Contest, are not responsible for matters regarding the Prize or the Contest and provide no guarantee for either.
- The Prize must be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred without the prior written agreement of Stokes Inc., substituted with another prize or exchanged in whole or in part for money. Should Stokes Inc. for reasons out of its control and not related to the Winner, not be able to award the prize as described in the present document, Stokes Inc. reserves the right to award a similar prize (or a portion of the prize) of equal value or, at its sole discretion, the value of the prize indicated in this present document (or a portion of the prize) in money.
- Stokes Inc. shall not be held liable in any case where its inability to act results from a fact or situation beyond his control or from a strike, lock-out or any other labour dispute in his facilities or in the facilities of the organizations or companies whose services are used in the course of holding this Contest.
- By entering this Contest, the Winner authorizes Stokes Inc., if required, to use his name, photograph, place of residence, voice, image and (or) declaration regarding its prize for advertising purposes without any form of remuneration. Moreover, the Winner agrees to permit his name and town of residence to be on the Contest Internet page without any form of remuneration.
- The Release recipients shall not incur any responsibility for incomplete or incomprehensible name and addresses from Contest entrants. Stokes Inc. reserves the right to reject any Entry that is incomplete, illegible or mutilated or that contains a human or mechanical error and to proceed with the selection of another Entry.
- Any Entry and any attempt at entering using electronic, computer or other means which are contrary to the spirit of the Contest or to the Contest rules (e.g., computer pirating, mass emailing, etc.) will be automatically rejected and may be referred over to the appropriate judicial authorities. Any automated entries will be noticed and rejected.
- The Release recipients are not in any way responsible for any problem including, but without being limited to, the technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, any other problem resulting directly or indirectly in a virus, bug or technical failure following the sending of e-mails to Stokes Inc. for any reason including, but without being limited to, traffic congestion on the Internet network or on the Web site or a combination of both. Stokes Inc. and Release recipients are not responsible for any damage done to computer equipment following entering the Contest. Stokes Inc. and other Release recipients are not responsible for any problem that could prevent the proper conduct of the Contest in accordance with the rules established herein including, but without restricting the generality of the above, or the postponement of the Contest promotion or of the Contest.
- The decisions made by Stokes Inc. are final and without appeal.
- The Contest rules are available online at http://www.stokesstores.com/en/concours-pique-nique-picnic-contest.
- In case of incompatibility between the English and the French version of the present Rules, the French version shall prevail.