“Enter Our Giveaway – Win A Promix Plus”
- The “Enter Our Holiday Giveaway – Win A Promix Plus” (hereinafter “Contest”) is organized by Stokes Inc. starts January 23rd 2020 and closes on February 12th 2020 at “23:59” (EDT). Any reference to time in this document indicates Eastern Daylight saving Time (EDT).
2. The Contest is open to all residents of Canada, who have reached the age of majority in the province or territory in which they reside, andis governed by Canadian law, by the start date of this contest as identified above, with the exception of the employees, agents and/or representatives of Stokes Inc., its distributors or affiliated companies, advertising agencies or any contributor to the Contest, as well as anyone with whom an employee, agent and/or representative is domiciled or any member of his or her immediate family. For these official rules, “immediate family” refers to the father, mother, brothers, sisters, children, husband, wife or partner of such an employee, agent and/or representative.
HOW TO ENTER
3.1 Log on to www.stokesstores.com and go to the Contest page. Complete the electronic entry form (hereinafter the “Electronic Entry”) by filling all required fields. Click on “Submit”. You will then be entered in the Contest. You can enter the Contest until “February 12th, 2020” “23:59”.
3.2 The entry forms described in paragraph 4.1 are hereinafter collectively called the “Entry Form”.
Each entrant whose Entry Form will have been randomly selected will be contacted by Stokes Inc.; before the obtainment of the Prize and as essential condition to its obtainment, such entrant will have to answer correctly a Mathematical question. Following a correct answer to the Mathematical question will be declared a winner (each such winner shall be hereinafter collectively or individually referred to as “Winner” subject to every other condition stipulated in the present rules and regulations).
3.3 Each entrant can only use one e-mail address (which must be valid) to enter via the Electronic Entry form or via the Entry form at any of the Stokes stores. One (1) entrant per Entry form for the duration of the contest.
3.4 Chances of winning are dependent on the total number of eligible entries received by the Contest Closing Date.
3.5 No purchase necessary.
4. There are four (4) Promix Plus’s to be won each to four (4) individual winners. Some restrictions may apply.
5.The prize is non-transferable and must be accepted as offered, as there will be no substitutions and no cash equivalent.
6.All decisions of the judges with respect to all aspects of the contest are final.
7. Approximate retail value of each prize: $349.99 Canadian. The prize is not transferable or convertible to cash and must be accepted as awarded.
8.Selection Process: On January 23rd, January 30th, February 6th, and February 13th, one (1) winner will be selected by random draw from among all online eligible entries received by the contest closing date. In order to win, the selected entrant must first correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question and winner will be required to sign a standard declaration of compliance and publicity/liability release confirming compliance with the contest rules and acceptance of the prize as awarded, consenting to the use of their name and photo in any contest-related publicity.
9. Among all the Entry Forms received by the server hosting the website www.stokesstores.com two (2) random draws will be conducted on January 23rd, January 30th, February 6th, and February 13th at “3:00pm” at the offices of Stokes located at 5660 Ferrier Street, Montreal, Quebec H4P 1M7 for the Prize.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
10. To be declared a winner, the entrant whose Entry Form is randomly chosen for the Prize must respect the entry and eligibility conditions stipulated in this document. Failure to respect one or several of these conditions means the winner will be disqualified and another random draw will be conducted to choose another winner.
11. Limit of one (1) prize to be won per person.
12. Stokes Inc. will contact the Winners by telephone and/or e-mail. In the event that Stokes Inc. cannot contact the selected entrant of one or several of the draws for whatever reason within forty- eight (48) hours following the draw, Stokes Inc. will conduct as many draws as necessary from the Entry Forms to find Prize winners.
13. To claim a prize, the Winners must fill in and sign a Declaration of Compliance and a full Liability Release (hereinafter “Form”) that will be sent to his/her by mail and/or courier and/or fax and/or e- mail by Stokes Inc. and return it filled in and signed within fifteen (15) days of receiving it. In the event that the Form is not signed and returned within the time limit, Stokes Inc. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to conduct or not as many draws as necessary to award the Prizes. If Stokes Inc. decides not to conduct a new draw, the Prizes will simply not be awarded.
14. Upon receipt of the Form, Stokes Inc. will inform the Winners by e-mail and/or by mail and/or by phone and/or by courier of all the details related to how the Winners will receive the Prizes.
15. In the event that it is not possible to deliver the Prizes to the Winners, for whatever reason, the Prizes must be claimed at Stokes Inc. office by “February 28th, 2020” at the latest; otherwise it shall become null and void. In such case, the Prizes will not be redrawn and will simply not be awarded.
16. The Prizes must be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred without the prior written agreement of Stokes Inc., substituted with another prize or exchanged in whole or in part for money. Should Stokes Inc. for reasons out of its control and not related to the Winners, not be able to award the prizes as described in the present document, Stokes Inc. reserves the right to award similar prizes (or a portion of the prizes) of equal value or, at its sole discretion, the value of the prizes indicated in this present document (or a portion of the prize) in money.
17. By entering this Contest, the Winners authorizes Stokes Inc., if required, to use their name, photograph, place of residence, voice, image and (or) declaration regarding the prize for advertising purposes without any form of remuneration. Moreover, the Winners agrees to permit their name and town of residence to be on the Contest Internet page without any form of remuneration.
By entering this contest, you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Stokes Inc. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
18. The Release recipients shall not incur any responsibility for incomplete or incomprehensible name and addresses from Contest entrants. Stokes Inc. reserves the right to reject any Entry Form that is incomplete, illegible or mutilated or that contains a human or mechanical error and to proceed with the selection of another Entry Form.
19. Any Entry Form and any attempt at entering using electronic, computer or other means which are contrary to the spirit of the Contest or to the Contest rules (e.g., computer pirating, mass e-mailing, etc.) will be automatically rejected and may be referred over to the appropriate judicial authorities. Any automated entries will be noticed and rejected.
20. The Release recipients are not in any way responsible for any problems including, but without being limited to, the technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, any other problem resulting directly or indirectly in a virus, bug or technical failure following the sending of e-mails to Stokes Inc. for any reason including, but without being limited to, traffic congestion on the Internet network or on the website or a combination of both. Stokes Inc. and Release recipients are not responsible for any damage done to computer equipment following entering the Contest. Stokes Inc. and other Release recipients are not responsible for any problems that could prevent the proper conduct of the Contest in accordance with the rules established hereinafter including, but without restricting the generality of the above, or the postponement of the Contest promotion or of the Contest.
21. Stokes Inc. reserves the right to modify or cancel the Contest without advance notice, subject to having obtained any required approval from Quebec’s Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux.
22. The decisions made by Stokes Inc. are final and without appeal.
23. For Quebec residents, any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a promotional contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie des alcohols, des courses et des jeux only for the purposes of helping the parties reach a settlement.
24. The Contest rules are available online at www.stokesstores.com.
25. In case of incompatibility between the English and the French version of the present Rules, the French version shall prevail.
25.1 This contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
25.2 Any and all taxes assessed as a result of receiving a prize will be the responsibility of the respective winner(s). Any other costs are the responsibility of the winner(s).